Friday, September 3, 2010

The day of

Hi all.


For this trip, because it's for class, we have to do a travel blog, so I thought that I would share this with all of you. I'll try to update as soon as possible, but it might be a couple of days before I can upload anything.

I will share my pictures and experiences of the places we will visit. I know that we will visit a number of factories, service businesses and the stock/equity market. Additionally, we will be visiting the World Expo in Shanghai and the Great Wall in Beijing。

We're leaving tonight at 1:00 A.M. from LAX, and it's a 12 1/2 hour flight to Beijing. Another 3 hours to Taipei, Taiwan. So, it'll definitely be a couple of days before I can upload anything.

Also, I’ll try to put a Chinese translation on everything.

Alright, talk to you guys later. Take care.

-James

大家好

因为这旅游是一个课,所以我们得写博客。我决定与你们分享博客。我要常常更新,可是大概过两三天才能更新。

我会更新我们参观的地方照片和我一些经验。 我们会参观一些工厂,服务业的公司和公道需求。额外的我们能到世界展览会长城去旅行。

我们今天夜里一点钟从LAX起飞。可是是一个时而半个小时的飞行。 在座另外三个小时的飞行到台北去。所以一定过两三天才能更新。我也要把我写的话都翻印。

好。一会儿再写。小心。

-阮世界。

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a trip! I can't wait to see pics. Hope you have a good flight and safe journey. Jim in Tunisia.

    ReplyDelete